The Speciality & Fine Food Fair takes place at London Olympia from 6-7 September 2021. It is the UK’s premier artisan food and drink exhibition, with over 700 fine food and drink suppliers. The Fair is a hub of inspiration for the artisan food & drink world and is a fantastic opportunity to hear and learn from top retail specialists, industry disruptors and entrepreneurs.
700+ fine food & drink suppliers from the big names in the industry all the way down to your local producers.
The Fair features a Discovery Zone containing over 200 innovative start-ups who are tipped to be hot new suppliers to the market. In addition, the Sustainability Zone will be promoting sustainable producers who do their bit to protect the planet.
There will also be producers of luxury drinks, mixers, non-alcoholic beverages and high-end bar snacks for pub and restaurant owners to source from.
An industry event, Speciality & Fine Food Fair is for retailers, distributors and hospitality operators searching for trend and ingredient-led inspiration. The Fair creates the opportunity for food and drink buyers to differentiate their company’s offering – be it their menu, shop shelves, gift boxes or websites – by meeting hundreds of inspiring new and specialist producers in one place.
It attracts over 10,000 visitors. They include representatives from high-end multiples and creative independent retailers such as Bayley & Sage, Fortnum & Mason, Paxton & Whitfield and Whole Foods. In addition, it attracts buyers from boutique and premium food providers such as Claridge’s, The Ivy Collection and Soho House Group.
Also in attendance are wholesalers and distributors such as Borough Box, Cotswold Fayre and Tree of Life who are searching for the UK’s best quality and gourmet producers.
- Positioning low and no alcohol products in the marketplace – a growing trend, join this session to learn more about sourcing and promoting your low and no stock.
- Sustainable products – With climate change an ever looming threat, how can the food and drink industry play their part to promote and contribute towards creating a more sustainable planet?
- Health & wellbeing – In a post pandemic world, our health and wellbeing and that of those around us is in sharp focus.
- Top tips for visual merchandising – Join this session to hear about how to make the most out of your back bar and retail drinks displays.
- Conscious consumerism – From supply-chain shake-ups, transitioning to unpackaged, recycling efforts and revitalising business values, the panel of experts will leave you inspired to evolve for 2022 and beyond.
- The British Charcuterie Awards – Meet the medal-winning producers of the British Charcuterie Live Awards 2020/21 as they receive their prizes and taste some award-winning products.
- Getting to the root of the plant based sector – explore the latest trends that are emerging and gaining momentum as well as the show products that illustrate the latest in plant based food and drink.
- The future of food – Learnings from 2021 by thefoodpeople
- A day in the life of an award winning farm shop – Managing Director Heather Copley discusses the journey so far, plans for the future and what it takes to run a successful farm retail business.
- Cocktail masterclass – Mixology Group take an old favourite and suggest some tasty and effective twists to get customers talking and upsell your flavoured spirits.
- Food and drink innovation – brings together the professionals at the forefront of innovation across the entirety of the industry, from production and packaging to NPD and customer insights.
- Awards presentation – see who will be crowned champions for Product of the Year, Rising Sustainability Star, Independent Retailer of the Year and Industry Champion.
The Speciality & Fine Food Fair is free for those that register, or £20 on the door if you haven’t registered. To register your interest, please click here. Speciality & Fine Food Fair is an industry-only event so you may be asked to validate your registration with proof of business.