Spring Fair 2019 – the home of gazillions of gadgets and goodies – will soon be upon us. In just over a week, the NEC will open its doors to one of the biggest (and craziest) B2C exhibitions of the year. Approximately 56,000 visitors will descend upon Birmingham’s world-renowned venue to separate the treasure from the tat, and spend their cash in the post-Christmas splash. Whether you’re a Spring Fair virgin or a seasoned Spring Fair veteran, we’ve compiled some top tips to make your experience at the season’s biggest exhibition extraordinary!
How to Stand Out at Spring Fair:
- Make the most of volume day – Whilst the show opens to the public on February 3rd, Spring Fair’s Volume Day will take place on February 2nd. Not only is this a fantastic networking opportunity, giving you a chance to meet like-minded people and make valuable connections, but it also allows you to familiarise yourself with the show. Learn the floor plan, make yourself at home in Birmingham, and find your hall’s nearest food outlet – for all those panini-related emergencies.
- Meet thy neighbours – You’ll be spending 6 days next-door to these people and it’s nice to be nice, so make sure you introduce yourself to the companies around you. You never know when you may need each other’s help, and you could strike up a cherished business relationship.
- Promote your products – It’s no secret that people like to see products before they buy. It’s also no secret that people like to fiddle. Make sure you bring plenty of products with you for customers to try and buy, and alter your visual marketing accordingly. Having multiple showcases on your stand means you can incorporate goods into your display whilst keeping it tidy and stylish. Even have some fun with it – Knights Fragrances’s stand from Spring Fair 2018 (pictured) included showcases shaped like perfume bottles, really pushing their marketing message.
- Take time to explore – If you get a chance to step away from your stand, be certain to explore! Get inspired by the other products on show, and indulge in some retail therapy to ease the chaos of the event. Maybe make sure you bring a credit card.
- Exhibit with a Prestige stand – By exhibiting with a Prestige stand, you are gifting yourself with a modular and sustainable exhibiting solution. Stands can be reconfigured to fit any stand space in any venue, and can be used time and time again, making Prestige one of the most sustainable exhibiting options on the market. Installation is quick and simple, and if you’d like we’ll pop to Birmingham and do it for you! It might be too late for you with this year’s Spring Fair, but there’s always next time…
Exhibiting at Autumn Fair 2019 or similar and missed the boat on a sustainable and modular exhibition stand? Contact us on 01202 723 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for your free design visuals.