Quadrant2Design is pleased to offer a variety of work placements to university students from a diverse range of backgrounds and disciplines.
We are now accepting applications for our CAD Design internship.
The main responsibilities of the CAD Design work placement include
- You’ll be interpreting written briefs in order to create beautiful, interesting, and practical 3D exhibition stand layouts.
- You will work closely with our team of in-house design consultants, finalising clients’ Exhibition Stand Layouts.
- Your days will be spend creating concept graphic designs and realistic renders, in line with clients’ corporate branding.
- You will be required to maintain the CAD library of components.
The main requirements for this role include
- You must be looking for a placement during Industrial Design or Product Design, with a year in industry (or similar design related course).
- You need to have experience of using 3D CAD programs. AutoCad and 3DS Max are an advantage, but not necessary.
- You will need to be a proficient user of Photoshop, with a good feel for graphic design and layout
- You will have the ability to work to tight deadlines both efficiently and accurately.
The main benefits of this role include
- A full 52-week paid placement – consideration will be given to applicants for a 40-week minimum term, but a full 52 week term is preferred.
- Full training.
- The chance to work for a great, fast-paced company, on new projects every day.
- The opportunity to work on live projects from day 1, seeing your designs come to life in a matter of weeks.
If you’re interested in this role, simply send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you shortly, or click the links below.