Modular Exhibiting Made Easy
Everyone thinks they know what ‘modular exhibition stands’ are, but rarely is this explained in detail.
Modular stands are made in ‘bite-size’ modules, that can be reconfigured into different shapes and sizes.
Of course, to qualify as genuine modular exhibition stands something must be both an ‘exhibition stand’ and ‘modular’.
Sadly, this is where our competitors will let you down. They will sell you flimsy banners, or wobbly flexy walls, that look great in a visual, but in reality, look appalling.
At Quadrant2Design, we’re only interested in creating custom-designed exhibition stands – that also happen to be modular and reusable.
We design and build with our own unique solution – The Prestige Events System.
Here are the benefits:
- Prestige stands can be complex, 3-dimensional structures, or a simple design, but always a genuine exhibition stand.
- Exhibits are custom-designed, yet modular and reusable.
- With Prestige, stands can be reconfigured into different space at your future shows.
- This makes your exhibit reusable and cost-effective, especially over a number of events.
- Prestige stands benefit from being light and compact for transport, and safe and easy to self build.
This video illustrates how modular exhibition stand systems like our Prestige Events System, offers exhibitors a reusable solution. Director Chloe Anderton explains how we helped
A particularly impactful feature of our exhibition stands is our high level branding. This allows you to get your branding, way over and above your