Free PR and Press Release for your Show
Because public relations and social media form such an important part of our own marketing-mix, Quadrant2Design employ in-house some talented content writers.
We distribute PR and Press Releases through a powerful online platform called Gorkana. This platform allows us to identify journalists and media outlets, who are interested in specific industry sectors or consumer interests.
So no matter how broad or niche your business is, we will be able to identify journalists who cover your industry, and email them a piece of PR about your forthcoming exhibition or event.
And because we will have designed your exhibition stand, we will be able to include numbers of colour visuals that show exactly how your stand will look – a valuable tool for your pre-show marketing.
Depending on timings, we aim to send your press release around 2-3 weeks before your show date, giving enough time for publication and to have a positive effect in promoting your presence at the event.
To some extent, PR is an in-exact science. So while we can’t guarantee publication, experience has shown that we can expect free inclusion in a number of media outlets.
Our press release service is provided totally free for our new clients.
However it’s quite common to receive requests from media outlets asking for a small fee, in return for publication.
When this happens we pass the requests on to yourselves, so that you may decide if you wish to take up the offer. If you wish to go ahead, you deal with them direct.
How does it work?
- When your exhibition stand project goes ‘live’ our PR Manager Saskia Carrington will make contact with you
- She will discuss with you, your company, how it operates, your markets, growth plans and your presence at your show
- Saskia or our other content-writer will work on the public relations piece, keeping you informed along the way
- Any interesting, relevant imagery or content from yourselves would be helpful in helping us create an interesting, newsworthy press release
- Once the press release is ready, it’s sent to you for approval
- Using the Gorkana platform, we identify journalists and media outlets, who are interested in your industry sector, or your products or sevices
- Publication isn’t guaranteed but experience shows that we will achieve numbers of published press releases, that will help you promote your show or event
- Some media outlets will contact us asking for an inclusion-fee. We pass this on to you, and if you wish to go ahead with this you can deal with them direct
- Our PR and Press Release is completely without charge for our new clients. We only ask that you publish the content (or an abbreviated version) on the News section of your website, with a link to Quadrant2Design
- We write the content and distribute your press-release, but we will need you cooperation and input, in order to make your piece a resounding success (thank you!)