The show brings over 10,000 industry professionals, and for 20 years, they have been the go-to event for emerging and established brands within the artisan, fine food and drink industry.
Exhibiting at Speciality & Fine Food Fair is an opportunity to launch new products, promote existing products, meet the industry and share knowledge and innovations.
Fresh Discovery Awards will also be announced, they are awarded when exciting new, innovative and inspired products are recognised across the Fair.
How to Stand Out at Speciality & Fine Food Fair:
- Meet thy neighbours – You’ll be spending 3 days next-door to these people and it’s nice to be nice, so make sure you introduce yourself to the companies around you. You never know when you may need each other’s help, and you could strike up a cherished business relationship.
- Take time to explore – If you get a chance to step away from your stand, be certain to explore! Get inspired by the other products on show, and indulge in some tasters.
- Exhibit with a Prestige stand – By exhibiting with a Prestige stand by Quadrant2Design, you are gifting yourself with a high value modular and sustainable exhibiting solution.Stands can be reconfigured to fit any stand space in any venue, and can be used time and time again, making Prestige one of the most sustainable exhibiting options on the market. Installation is quick and simple, and if you’d like we’ll pop to Olympia and do it for you!
- Colourful 100% graphic branding from head to toe. You work hard on your brand design and packaging to create a really stand-out business! Go ahead and shout about it by having your brand printed large scale, over every inch of your stand.
- Display your products so they can’t be missed.
Display showcases can have so many eye-catching features now, it’s impossible to miss them! The under-lit bases light your products brighten than ever before. These are particularly great for bottles and lighting up the inside of any clear packaging. We create a completely 4D graphic environment inside the showcase by printing all the sides, creating depth and cool illusions.
What better way to display your products, food, and ingredients?!