WHY CHOOSE QUADRANT2DESIGN TO DESIGN AND BUILD YOUR EXHIBITION STAND?
Quadrant2Design is the UK’s best exhibition design and build contractor, with over 20 years of experience and thousands of successful projects. We provide a full-service offering, with each step of the design and build process taken care of in-house by our dedicated teams of experts.
Our stands are fully customisable and reconfigurable, so can be reused time and time again, even in stand spaces of different sizes and shapes. This makes our solution both sustainable and cost-effective, while providing the highest quality final product.
For more details check out our thousands of unedited customer reviews.
What types of exhibition stands do you build?
Quadrant2Design, create custom displays, using a bespoke-modular style of construction, using an amazing system; the Prestige Events System.
WHAT CUSTOMISATION OPTIONS DO YOU OFFER?
Our Prestige Events System is extremely versatile, with a near-endless selection of customisation options. The modular structure means stands come in all shapes and sizes, and bespoke features can include
- Rotating headers
- High-level branding
- Display showcases
- Lighting effects
- Acrylic features
- Audio-visual features
- Interactive features
Check out our free design resource for over 1000 examples of our customisation options.
How long does it take to build an exhibition stand?
Typically the lead time from first contact to stand hand-over is between 6 and 8 weeks, however we know that our customers will not always have this much time before their show.
At Quadrant2Design, we undertake the entire design and build process in-house, which means we are able to work to even the shortest of deadlines. Contact our design team on 01202 723 500 now if you have a rapidly approaching deadline.
WHAT DO I NEED TO SUPPLY?
In order to produce the highest quality stands we require customers to provide either print-ready artwork OR a graphic design brief and high-resolution brand elements (logo, colours etc). All of the designs we produce will need an official sign-off from the customer before production begins.
HOW IS A CUSTOM EXHIBITION STAND CREATED?
The process of creating a custom exhibition stand is as follows
- Customers will first have a call with a member of our Account Management team to discuss general stand requirements.
- Free, no-obligation, concept renders are produced by our design team.
- Design renders presented to the customer by our Account Manager, with feedback informing changes to the design.
- Once designs are approved the project is handed over to a dedicated account manager, who will take ownership of the project.
- Concept renders are reproduced in a print-ready format.
- Bespoke features are designed ready for manufacture.
- Graphics panels are printed and cut while bespoke features are manufactured.
- The stand is pre-built in its entirety and thoroughly checked to ensure each element is perfect.
- After pre-build sign-off the stand is packed into purpose-made travel cases and stored in a dedicated area of our facility ready for your event.
- On event day the stand is transported to the venue by our team and installed by our expert stand installation team.
- After the event is over the stand is dismantled by our installation team and transported back to our facility where it is stored free-of-charge, ready for your next event.
Are your exhibition stands 'clean-process'?
Old-fashioned custom displays use messy, sometimes dangerous, techniques and materials. Quadrant2Design’s trade-show displays are manufactured using clean-process technology and built without messy or dangerous power-tools and materials.
Where do you work?
Quadrant2Design are a UK contractor, based in Poole, Dorset and operating at all of the top venues across the UK and Europe. In addition to our work across the UK, we also build a lot of booths in Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Munich, Nuremberg, Berlin and Hamburg, as well as Holland and France.
What are the costs?
To give precise costings we would need to know the size, scope, design and venue of your exhibit however, most professional installations by reputable contractors will fall in the price range of £200 to £400 per square metre.
Check our price guide for more details.
Are your installations sustainable?
Yes. We manufacture our booths using clean-process technology. With the custom-modular approach of our Prestige Events System, our designs are reusable time and time again, in stand spaces of different sizes and shapes, making the very best use of valuable resources.