Bonkers about banners? We’ll be running an adorable caption contest on Facebook from Wednesday 20th February 2019 until Friday 1st March 2019, giving you the chance to win one. The prize will include free graphic design from our expert team, and has an estimated value of over £170.
Quadrant2Design will be asking you to caption this cuddly snap of our office dogs in honour of National Love Your Pet Day for your chance to win. That’s Ragzi (left) and Benny (right), two good boys who just can’t keep away from the pup-arazzi.
It’s not exactly ruff work to enter – all you have to do is head over to the official Quadrant2Design Facebook profile, give the page a like, comment your caption under the photo, and then share the post. The victor will be chosen by Q2D’s canny marketing team after March 1st 2019, and will then be contacted by direct message with congratulations and further information about their prize.
Pull-up banners are a fabulous way to scream and shout about your marketing message, showing off what makes your company unique with the help of gorgeous graphics. They’re easy to store, being completely retractable, and once packed away, approximately the length of a hockey stick.
You’ll be in very capable hands – we have almost 20 years’ experience in the exhibition industry. Using the Swiss-designed Prestige Events System, we design and make hundreds of modular, reusable, and sustainable exhibition stands a year, and have created banners for other causes since their inception.
For further information please contact Quadrant2Design PR and Social Media Manager Saskia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best of luck!
About Quadrant2Design:- Quadrant2Design design and build exhibition stands exclusively using the Swiss-designed Prestige Events System. Their Freedom2Exhibit® plan increases operational flexibility and minimises the cost of exhibiting, and they pride themselves on creating stands which are modular, sustainable, and eco-friendly. For more information, please contact Saskia Carrington: email@example.com.
Don’t forget to check out the full competition T’s and C’s here:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PULL-UP BANNER COMPETITION
- ACCEPTANCE: By entering this competition, you agree you have read and accepted these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to verify any entries and winners and may refuse to award prizes where we have reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions. You can access these terms and conditions at any time during the competition at www.quadrant2design.com. We suggest that you keep a copy of these terms for your own records.
- HOW TO ENTER: You can enter the prize draw via the official Quadrant2Design Facebook company profile. You will be instructed to ‘share’ the specified post and ‘like’ the company profile in order to successfully enter. The competition will run on Facebook only, and any entries posted on the official Quadrant2Design LinkedIn and/or Twitter profiles will be invalid.
- You do not have to pay to enter, although please note that if you enter by internet your standard charges will apply. No purchase is necessary; no proof of purchase is required. Entries will not be acknowledged.
- USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA: You must not use multiple accounts to enter, and multiple entries from the same Facebook account over the course of the competition will not be accepted. You acknowledge that the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- INVALID ENTRIES: Any entry made or attempted to be made to the prize draw in a manner which in our reasonable opinion is contrary to these terms and conditions or by its nature unfair to other entrants will be invalid and may result in your disqualification from the prize draw.
- Examples of entries or behaviour which are not allowed include fraudulent entries, bulk entries (including the use of multiple Facebook accounts or multiple entries), automated entries, entries made on behalf of another person, cheating, hacking, deception, use of robots or other automated programmes. We will not accept illegible or incomplete entries.
- STARTING AND CLOSING DATES: The free competition begins on Wednesday, 20th February 2019 and closes on Friday, 1st March 2019 at 23:59. If you make any entries outside of this period they will not be valid.
- PRIZE: There is one (1) prize in total. The prize consists of one (1) pull-up banner (850mm x 2,000mm). Included in the prize is also graphic design work using your assets and branding from a professional in our in-house Graphics Team.
- The prize value of this is estimated at £170+.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS: The winners of the competition shall be chosen by our marketing department, and shall constitute the caption they feel is best. There will be one winner, and the decision of the judges is final.
- NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: You must be following @Quadrant2Design on Facebook for us to contact you. We will notify the winner by a direct message. We may ask winners to submit valid identification before we send you the prize.
- FAILURE TO CLAIM PRIZE: We will make all reasonable attempts to notify the winners. If we are not able to contact the potential winner within 72 hours of the first notification attempt then we may withdraw your prize entitlement.
- DELIVERY OF PRIZE: The prizes specified above will be sent to you directly from Quadrant2Design, Unit H3 The Fulcrum, Vantage Way, Poole, BH12 4NU. Post and packaging included for UK mainland only.
- CONSENT TO USE NAME AND IMAGE: We may require the winners to participate in publicity or advertising. By entering this prize draw, you agree that we may use your name and/or image for these purposes and that you will not be paid. All images will remain the property of Quadrant2Design.
- DETAILS OF PROMOTER: This free prize draw is run by Quadrant2Design. Our Company name is Exhibit-UK.net and our Company Number is 399 55 26. Our registered address is Quadrant2Design, Unit H3 The Fulcrum, Vantage Way, Poole, BH12 4NU.