Putting the “brum” into “brummie” once again, Automechanika’s biennial Birmingham show is just around the corner. Whether you’re attending to bag some new leads or network with some old ones, it’s important to make sure your prep is perfect – which is precisely why Automechanika are running an Exhibitor Day on March 21st at the NEC. Official Automechanika Birmingham recommended stand suppliers Quadrant2Design will be tagging along for the ride to discuss their innovative Prestige Events System.
Taking place from the 4th-6th June 2019, Automechanika Birmingham’s fourth show will bring together the vehicle production sector and the vehicle aftermarket for one of the UK’s leading automotive exhibitions. This year, organisers have named Quadrant2Design a recommended supplier due to their wealth of experience creating Automechanika exhibition stands and their status as the exclusive UK supplier of Prestige.
The Prestige Events System
The Swiss-designed Prestige Events System provides the exhibitor with a number of unique benefits, including:
- Reconfiguration – as a modular exhibition stand system, Prestige allows you to redesign and reuse your stand in any stand space. If you’re attending CDX 2019, for example, and your new space is square, round, or even hexagonal, Prestige can be reconfigured to meet your needs.
- Sustainability – as Prestige stands can be reused and no harmful materials are used during their production, they are far more sustainable exhibition stands than their more traditional build ‘n’ burn counterparts.
- Easy to build – Whilst a lot of Prestige clients opt to have Quadrant2Design’s expert team build their stand for them, others choose to construct themselves. With a system which is simple and quick to build, this is a stress-free experience.
- Seamless effect graphics – Prestige uses large-scale high resolution-graphics that any exhibition stand designer would die for. Graphics look clean, beautiful, and 100% seamless.
The Quadrant2Design team are looking forward to meeting exhibitors to discuss this fantastic and exclusive system, and really highlight the power of Prestige. Having had success at Automechanika Birmingham in the past with the likes of Vaughtons, TFC, and Top Gear, Quadrant2Design are guaranteed to bring more dynamite stand designs to the NEC this year. You could even say they’ll drive delegates wild!
Attending the Exhibitor Day
The Exhibitor Day is an invaluable opportunity for exhibitors to grab a chat with various exhibition masterminds and pick their brains for tips and tricks. At the end of the day, you’ve spent a lot of money to attend the show, so you’ve got to spend a little bit of time preparing yourself and ensuring you’ve chosen the right exhibiting system for you. Quadrant2Design have the expertise to ensure you’re getting the most out of your exhibition stand, so don’t be afraid to swing by and say “Hi!”
Not only do Exhibitor Day attendees have Quadrant2Design’s appearance to look forward to, but there will also be various events taking place throughout the morning. The Automechanika Birmingham team will be holding a talk on what to expect from the show and interactive exhibitor training will be held by 12th Man Solutions. There’ll also be a presentation on pre-show marketing for all of those stumped by social media.
Why attend Automechanika Birmingham
Still umm-ing and ahh-ing about exhibiting at Automechanika Birmingham 2019? Here’s why you should take the plunge:
- The show expects 12,000 visitors and over 700 exhibitors, making it an excellent place to draw-in new customers and strike up new business partnerships.
- Over the course of three days, you can expect tonnes of opportunities to hear from the big names in the business and get involved in the action. Automechanika Birmingham will host a series of aftermarket seminars and a workshop training hub, amongst other exciting events.
- Brand new features will be coming to Automechanika Birmingham in 2019, including the much-anticipated retail accessories village and an aftermarket innovation showcase.
- With such a focused audience, Automechanika Birmingham is a great exhibition to launch a new product and watch the buzz around it grow.
- Automechanika Birmingham is the only UK meeting place dedicated to the entire automotive industry – be there or be square!
Looking for an exhibition company for Automechanika Birmingham 2019 who you’ll never tyre of? Contact Quadrant2Design on 01202 723 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Quadrant2Design:- Quadrant2Design design and build exhibition stands exclusively using the Swiss-designed Prestige Events System. Their Freedom2Exhibit® plan increases operational flexibility and minimises the cost of exhibiting, and they pride themselves on creating stands which are modular, sustainable, and eco-friendly. For more information, please contact Saskia Carrington: email@example.com.