Each year Quadrant2Design provides high-quality paid internships to students from universities all over the country.
Applications for our Marketing internship are now open.
The main responsibilities of the marketing intern include
- Producing social media content
- Contribute to the management and scheduling of social media activity
- Contribute to the social media strategy with the goal of increasing reach and engagement
- Website content creation and management
- Image and media library management
- Providing support to senior members of the marketing team within campaigns and projects.
To apply for this role you will need to be on your placement year from university in the Academic year of 2024/25.
We welcome applicants from a wide range of degrees. You will need to have an enthusiasm for digital marketing and business as a whole.
If you’re interested in this role, simply send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you shortly, or click the links below.