Did you know?
We have 15 fantastically helpful exhibiting guides written by our guest blogger and exhibiting expert Stephan Murtagh.
These guides provide you with everything you need to know about exhibiting and planning your stand, from booking the right exhibition and stand space, to staffing your stand for success!
Stephan “The Exhibition Guy” Murtagh has 25+ years’ experience in the exhibition and events industry and has worked with many of the biggest organisers in the industry.
As a qualified Fetac trainer, he set-up The Exhibition Guy to educate and train people on how to sell more.
Stephan’s website features module-based courses and coaching for real-life situations within the sector.
Before you hit the venue
The running theme of these first six guides is to help prepare you and guide you with your planning ‘Before you Hit the Venue’.
Click each bullet point below to view:
- Why Exhibiting Makes Real Sense for Your Business
- Book The Right Exhibition For Your Business
- Choosing the Best Location for Your Exhibition Stand
- Designing Your Exhibition Stand
- Marketing Your Exhibition Stand
- Get Your Team Exhibition Ready
If you’re hungry for more knowledge, here are a further 9 guides to sink your teeth into. Each article is packed with top tips, interesting statistics, and useful facts and figures. So you can treat each one as a step by step lesson, which everyone taking part in exhibiting can benefit from!
- 10 Top Tips for Planning Your Exhibition
- 10 Simple Ways to Improve Your Selling Technique
- 11 Ways to Make an Impression at Your Exhibition
- Increase the Value of Your Trade Show with a Plan
- How to Maximise Your Impact from Exhibiting
- Staff Your Exhibition Stand For Success
- Your Exhibition is a Week Away! Are You Ready?
- ROI is a Good Acquaintance, but ROO is Your Friend
- Understanding Colour Theory for Your Exhibition Stand
Why not follow Stephan on twitter for daily tips and tricks on sales, marketing, and exhibiting?!