While many Quadrant2Design customers choose the professional exhibition stand installation included as part of our free-hire plan, some prefer to purchase their entire stand and build it themselves.
For customers installing their own stand, we provide a wealth of installation support and training to ensure that everything runs smoothly and safely from start to finish.
With each self-build stand purchase, we offer comprehensive face-to-face installation training, followed by ongoing access to our free training animations and technical stand drawings that show exactly how our stands are assembled.
Installing your Quadrant2Design Exhibition Stand
The steps to installing your exhibition stand are as follows.
- Step 1 – Lay your Quadrant2Design printed photo floor.
- Step 2 – One by one remove the pop-up frameworks from their transport cases and expand until the magnetic clasps connect.
- Step 3 – Attach the magnetic struts to the frameworks to create rigid structures.
- Step 4 – Connect adjoining stand modules to form your complete stand structure, including any high-level branding.
- Step 5 – Attach integrated features such as TV brackets, showcases, shelves etc. If these include electric features make sure that they are working correctly.
- Step 6 – Connect the LED spotlights to the top of the framework & check that they are working correctly.
- Step 7 – Ensure the frame is level before attaching graphics.
- Step 8 – Beginning at one end, roll out the graphics panels one by one and attach them to the magnetic struts, working from the top down. (It is a good idea to have a step ladder, or step, to hand).
- Step 9 – Adjust the panels to ensure a seamless graphic across the entire exhibition stand display.
- Step 10 – Switch on the electrics and watch as your stand comes to life.
Follow these steps and you’ll have successfully assembled a fantastic, attention-grabbing exhibition display.
For more information on the installation of Quadrant2Design’s custom-designed, modular portable exhibition stands, or to discuss your next exhibition stand project with one of our experts, call 01202 723 500 or email email@example.com.